No products in the cart.
In our Healing Space experienced shamans, bodyworkers and massage therapists offer empathy and healing sessions. As the Healing Space Manager you are responsible for the booking and organisation of the healers, make sure there is always somebody ready to give empathy and plan the healing sessions for the healers. Furthermore, you help them together with the buildup team to create a nice and cosy Healing Space.
● Answers healer’s applications
● Creates Healing Line-up
● Co-creates and maintains a nice and cosy Healing Space
● Organises bookings for healers, creates and maintains schedule
● Organizes Empathy Angels from the Healing Team
● Good organisation skills
● A broad knowledge and experience of different healing techniques
● Good vibes
● Can work and organise independently in close cooperation with the healing team
● You organise schedules and communicate with healers before the festival starts (ca. 1–5 hours/week)
● You should be physically present between August 1st (to make sure your Space gets nicely built up and decorated by the set-up team and to connect with the healers) and the end of the festival
● Ideally available during Team Weekend in Leuenberg 8./9.July
● You will be part of the build up team and thus spend 2-3 days before with the core team at our beautiful nature location in Leuenberg;
● Before and after work you have time to skinny-dip in the lake, meet with the core team during the meals and enjoy the beautiful nature in Leuenberg before the festival guests will arrive on 3.8.
● You will receive a free festival ticket and vegan/ vegetarian breakfast, lunch and dinner during the festival as well as during the period of construction and deconstruction. Furthermore will you be part of the core team and are thus eligible to join our Team Weekend Camps.
How to apply?
By sending us an email along with a short bio, resume, and your relevant thoughts or motivation to email@example.com