No products in the cart.
- Writes info mail in early July and replies to questions;
- After the festival: feedback questionaire;
- Organizes name changes for people who resell their festival tickets;
- Updates and maintains guestlist;
- Communicates with check-in team;
- Assists with any other small communication or organization tasks that might present themselves before, during or after the festival;
- Active support on Social Media (Facebook ,Instagram)
● Good social and written and spoken communication skills;
● Problem-solving skills;
● Friendly and service-oriented;
● Basic excel skills, Google forms, Telegram;
Before the festival:
Should be available for ca. 2-3 hours weekly between 10.7. and 1.8. for communication tasks.
Ideally available during Team Weekend in Leuenberg 8./9. July
During the festival:
From 2.8. should be ideally already at the location to get to know and communicate with the team.
During the festival available for small organization and support tasks;
After the festival:
Directly after the festival creation and integration of feedback form and farewell email, availability until 14.8.
● You will be part of the core team and thus spend 1-2 days before and 1 day after the festival with the core team at our beautiful nature location in Leuenberg;
● Before and after work you have time to skinny-dip in the lake, meet with the core team during the meals and enjoy the beautiful nature in Leuenberg before the festival guests arrive on 3.8.;
● You will receive a free festival ticket, and vegan/ vegetarian breakfast, lunch and dinner during the festival as well as during the period of construction and deconstruction. Furthermore will you be part of the core team and free to join our Team Weekend Camp (8./9.7.23)
How to apply?
By sending us an email along with a short bio, resume, and your relevant thoughts or motivation to email@example.com