No products in the cart.
Nice and clean facilities and a proper garbage separation system are crucial to create a comfortable conscious festival space and to keep our environment clean! You are a responsible person with leadership qualities and an eye for detail. You care for the environment and will create a garbage separation system that works. In addition to that you can motivate a small team of volunteers to consistently keep the space and the sanitary facilities clean, fill up toiletries and make sure people don’t leave garbage anywhere? Then you are the right person for this job!
You will develop a shift plan for your team and communicate it to your volunteers ca. 2 weeks before the festival. You will be their contact person for any questions about shifts and tasks they might have. Together you make sure that the festival grounds are always clean and in a good condition. Picking up garbage, setting up a garbage separation system and making sure it’s maintained as well as checking and cleaning the sanitary facilities whenever necessary.
This role requires a friendly but firm personality with communication and motivation skills. Plus, a doer attitude, a sense of responsibility and awareness for the environment. Our cleaning professionals will do a thorough cleaning every night. But it’s your job to make sure the sanitary facilities are nice and fresh during the whole time and they need regular fresh ups during the day. Which is the responsibility of your team.
● Strong doer attitude;
● Experience with festival building;
● Experienced to work with tools;
● Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, can react quickly and wisely in case of emergency;
● High stress tolerance;
● Basic understanding of simple lighting connections;
● Not afraid of heights (2-4m).
2. August – 8. August. Come 1-2 days before festival start so you have time to set yourself up, settle in and meet the team before the guests arrive.
Ideally available during Team Weekend in Leuenberg 8./9..July (TBC)
● You will be part of the core team and thus spend 1-2 days before and 1 day after the festival with the core team at our beautiful nature location in Leuenberg;
● Before and after work you have time to skinny-dip in the lake, meet with the core team during the meals and enjoy the beautiful nature in Leuenberg before the festival guests arrive on 3.8.;
● You will receive a free festival ticket, and vegan/ vegetarian breakfast, lunch and dinner during the festival as well as during the period of construction and deconstruction. Furthermore will you be part of the core team and free to join our Team Weekend Camp (8./9.7.23 TBC).
How to apply?
By sending us an email along with a short bio, resume, and your relevant thoughts or motivation to email@example.com