No products in the cart.
Department: Technical production / deconstruction
As the head of construction/deconstruction you are responsible for the build up and take down of all stages, structures and in-between areas. You have experience with festival construction and deconstruction and feel confident to lead a small team of festival builders. You have a strong doer attitude, can lead your team towards a crucial deadline but at the same time are patient and can communicate and explain tasks to a range of different people and also make sure your team feels happy. It goes without saying that you khow to work with tools and how to drive, load and unload a pick up car and maybe even have a basic understanding of lighting connections. Ideally we know each other already.
● Performs the load-in and/or loud-out of equipment with our festival pick-up car and/or wheelbarrows;
● Set up and breakdown of stages, structures and in between areas including simple light installation;
● Focus and adjustments to event specifications;
● Responsible for safe and consistent operation;
● Assist with production management, repairs, material management and disposition;
● Troubleshooting 😉
● Strong doer attitude;
● Experience with festival building;
● Experienced to work with tools;
● Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, can react quickly and wisely in case of emergency;
● High stress tolerance;
● Basic understanding of simple lighting connections;
● Not afraid of heights (2-4m).
Builders should be available between Sunday, July 30th and August 8th for breakdown.
Ideally available during Team Weekend in Leuenberg 8./9..July (TBC)
● You will be part of the build up team and thus spend 3-6 days before and 1 day after the festival with the core team at our beautiful nature location in Leuenberg;
● Before and after work you have time to skinny-dip in the lake, meet with the core team during the meals and enjoy the beautiful nature in Leuenberg before the festival guests arrive on 3.8.;
● You will receive a free festival ticket, and vegan/ vegetarian breakfast, lunch and dinner during the festival as well as during the period of construction and deconstruction. Furthermore will you be part of the core team and can join our Team Weekend Camp (8./9.7.23 TBC)
How to apply?
By sending us an email along with a short bio, resume, and your relevant thoughts or motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org