No products in the cart.
Department: Marketing & Social Media
You always know the latest Social Media trends on Insta, TicToc and co., how to create Reels, Stories and Posts that engage and are full of creative ideas for new social campaigns and cooperations? You love festivals, club music and healing arts and would like to spread the word about the Blue Monkey Festival, become part of a colourful and conscious tribe and help co-create the Blue Monkey Festival? Then you should apply!
● Creation of a content plan for all channels
● Creative Reels, Stories, Posts
● Community Management and active communication on all channels (Insta, TicToc, Facebook, Telegram)
● Creating ideas for shared posts, working together with partners, team and artists
● Social Media Marketing Aficionada/o: TicToc, Insta, Facebook, Telegram
● Creative Creation of Reels, Stories, Posts, Campaigns, Surveys, Cooperations
● Comes up with own ideas that drive engagement and growth
● Able to communicated sensitively with all kinds of people online (community management)
● Enjoys and able to work independently but also to co-create together with others
● Surplus: some experience with WordPress and/or Community Management
● 3-6 months position, start: May
● 10-20 hours/week from remote
● Should be physically present during Team Weekend Camp 8./9. July in Leuenberg and Blue Monkey Festival, 3.-7.8.23
You will receive a free festival ticket and vegan/ vegetarian breakfast, lunch and dinner during the festival. Furthermore will you be part of the core team and thus eligible to join our Team Weekend Camps in the beautiful nature in Leuenberg.
How to apply?
By sending us an email along with a short bio, resume, and your relevant thoughts or motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org