No products in the cart.
You enjoy bringing people together? You are good at organising things, love excel lists and flow charts just as much as festivals and healing arts, want to learn how a festival is organised and you would like to become part of a colourful and conscious tribe? Then you should apply!
● Supporting the production of the Blue Monkey Festival 2023 before, during and after it is taking place
● Creation, maintenance and communication of a production plan
● Communication with all different kinds of stakeholders like partners, guests and crew
● Support with office and communication task
● Organising and checking contracts and deliveries with/ from suppliers and partners
● Surplus: Basic content management & organisation skills (WordPress)
● Organised and structured
● Loves excel lists, flowcharts and co.
● Quick learner
● Fluent in German and English
● Enjoys and able to work independently but also to co-create together with others
● Surplus: some experience with WordPress and/or Community Management
● 3-6 months position, start: May
● 10-20 hours/week from remote
● Should be physically present during Team Weekend Camp 8./9. July in Leuenberg and Blue Monkey Festival, 3.-7.8.23
You will receive a free festival ticket and vegan/ vegetarian breakfast, lunch and dinner during the festival. Furthermore will you be part of the core team and thus eligible to join our Team Weekend Camps in the beautiful nature in Leuenberg.
How to apply?
By sending us an email along with a short bio, resume, and your relevant thoughts or motivation to email@example.com