No products in the cart.
You will take care of the new team headquarter and the artist dormitory, the cabin and potentially other spaces and make sure they are always in a nice condition for our guests and artists. During the festival will be the host for our crew and artist dorm, make sure the space keeps looking nice and clean, mattresses get fresh sheets, fill up snacks and drinks and make sure everybody feels comfortable during work.
● Preparing the headquarter and artist dorm as well as the cabin before the festival
● This involves decoration of Headquarter/ Artist Dorm, Cabin etc.
● And laundry of bed sheets, sun drying and preparing mattresses
● Make sure there is a coffee machine, cups, always fresh water, some fruits and snacks for the crew
● Organising deco materials in our storage in a orderly way after the festival/ covering furniture with protective foil
● Maintaining the space including the wash room in the head quarter: keeping them clean, filling up toiletries
● Filling up snacks and drinks, cooking coffee/ tea in the morning
● Accommodating, friendly personality
● Good eye for details and independently managing the space(s)
● Service-oriented, experience in hospitality is a plus
● Ideally comes already 30.7. or 31.7. to prepare the spaces during festival construction and ca stay until 7.8. evening or 8.8. to make sure headquarter is left orderly, furniture is protected and materials stored safely in the storage
● Should be available during Team Weekend in Leuenberg 8./9.July.
● You will receive a free festival ticket and vegan/ vegetarian breakfast, lunch and dinner during the festival as well as during the period of construction and deconstruction. Furthermore will you be part of the core team and can participate in team weekends and calls.
How to apply?
By sending us an email along with a short bio, resume, and your relevant thoughts or motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org