No products in the cart.
Department: Co-Lead of the Team Kitchen during Festival Construction
As a chef you make sure our builders/ artists/ core team get nicely nourished with simple vegan food during the 3 days of festival construction before it starts. You will work together with another chef and take turns preparing breakfast, lunch and dinner for the team of the construction phase. Ideally you have already some experience in preparing food for groups of 10-20 people and can also calculate amounts and purchase groceries.
● Cooks simple but delicious vegan/vegetarian breakfast, lunch and dinner for 10-20 people;
● Calculate amounts, create cost-effective meal plan with simple but good food for every meal; ● Can ideally do purchase beforehand in Poland together with the other chef;
● Set up and breakdown of our outdoor kitchen beforehand together with other chef;
● Meal times are circa: 8:00 Breakfast, 14:00 Lunch, 20:00 Dinner.
● Some experience in cooking tasty vegan/vegetarian food for smaller groups like 10-20 people
● Enjoys cooking for others and serving food;
● Good vibes: Your delicious food and kindred spirit will make everybody happy and nourished!
● Good at improvising and creating delicious new meals out of leftovers to prevent food waste;
● Works closely together with construction lead, is flexible and able to adapt meal times in case of unforeseen developments from construction side;
● Ideally you can go to Poland to buy our groceries together with another team member in the week before construction. You can come and camp at the premises.
● Team Kitchen Chefs should be ideally available between Friday, 28.7. (to discuss meal plan and go shopping on Saturday, 29.7.) and August 3rd and again on August 7th for dinner and 8th for breakfast and lunch.
● Ideally available during Team Weekend in Leuenberg 8./9.July
● You will be part of the build up team and thus spend 3-6 days before and 1 day after the festival with the core team at our beautiful nature location in Leuenberg;
● Before and after work you have time to skinny-dip in the lake, meet with the core team during the meals and enjoy the beautiful nature in Leuenberg before the festival guests arrive on 3.8.
● You will receive a free festival ticket, 2 discounted tickets for friends, and vegan/ vegetarian breakfast, lunch and dinner during the festival as well as during the period of construction and deconstruction. Furthermore as a member of the Blue Monkey core team you are eligible to join our Team camping weekends in Leuenberg.
How to apply?
By sending us an email along with a short bio, resume, and your relevant thoughts or motivation to email@example.com