No products in the cart.
Department: Artist Management/ Programming
You know which workshops and healing techniques are in demand right now, which healers are popular and the hottest DJs are among your best friends?
As the artist manager you are responsible for our music/ DJ and healing line-up and program. You will view and answer the applications, lead negotiations and make contracts.
Working closely together with the founders you will weave a magical festival program for this year’s Blue Monkey.
● View and answer artist’s applications;
● Suggest/ invite new artists;
● Lead negotiations and contract artists;
● Make sure all artists feel welcomed and nourished during communications before, after and during the festival;
● Make sure all expectations are 100% clear before the festival at both sides;
● During the festival you take care of the artists and make sure they have everything they need in order to perform their workshops, DJ sets, music sessions;
● Link between artists and sound managers;
● Help artists to find artist’s camping and head quarter. Check state of headquarter before and during festival;
● Help artists with equipment storage;
● Organize group shuttles and ride shares for artists before and after the festival
● Troubleshooting 😉
● Good knowledge of the current conscious music, workshops and club music landscape;
● Must be very well connected in both the conscious scene and the club scene;
● Accommodating & helpful personality;
● Great social skills, sensitivity, able to communicate with different artists and stakeholders;
● High stress tolerance;
● You feel comfortable communicating and working directly with people;
● You have a basic understanding of contracting and programming;
● Ideally you have some experience with booking and programming already;
The Artist Manager should be available between Sunday, July 30th and August 8th
Ideally available during Team Weekend in Leuenberg 8./9.July (TBC)
● You will receive a free festival ticket and vegan/ vegetarian breakfast, lunch and dinner during the festival as well as during the period of construction and deconstruction. Furthermore as a member of the Blue Monkey core team you are eligible to join our Team camping weekend in Leuenberg.
How to apply?
By sending us an email along with a short bio, resume, and your relevant thoughts or motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org