No products in the cart.
Welcome to Shangri-La!
In these times it is more important than ever to connect with community and create a network of places and spaces around the globe where we can still live together freely and peacefully according to our values and beliefs.
Shangri La is such a place. It is an utopia, a hidden paradise on earth where people live in peace and meet each other from heart to heart. It is a place to retreat from the world affairs, to recharge, nurture ourselves and each other and practise new ways of co-creating together.
Shangri La is an experiment, a temporary utopia, a space where we can dive deeply into the otherworld for exploration and connection to source in order to come back inspired and to bring this inspiration into the material plane.
Shangri-La takes place in Leuenberg near Berlin, at the grounds of the Blue Monkey Festival, a high-vibrational place in nature, just next to a magical forest and a big bathing lake with much space to explore, go for a walk, sunbath and skinny-dip.
Diversity and Fluid Identities
Identities are fluid in Shangri La. Here you can be whoever you want to be beyond the worldly constructions and performances of identity, gender and sexuality. Dress the way you like, express yourself the way you like, connect the way you like – always respecting the boundaries of yourself and the others.
Be an artist, be a unicorn, be a man, be a woman, be straight, be gay. Be whatever you feel you are right now – even if there doesn’t exist a word for this yet.
Be free, be love, be yourself.
Shangri La is boundless – it is a place that challenges and blurs worldly concepts and limitations.
DJs from the Berlin & International Club Scene
Shangri La is a place of art, creativity and love. DJs from the Berlin and the international club scene will play from the afternoon until the night to make you move and shake. There will be concerts and live music. We will dance, move, go crazy, calm down, relax, listen, jam, sing together and unify in ceremony.
Shangri-La Festival – Designed to Connect
The festival is designed to make it easy to get to know others and connect with them in a meaningful way. Every morning you will meet your festival family, a group of 6-7 people. You are free to share whatever comes up for you.
Every sharing is confidential. These so-called circling groups in our experience are absolutely transformational. You don’t have to join. You don’t have to do anything but to take care of yourself and respect the boundaries of yourself and the others. But we really recommend the circling groups to make you feel safe and get the full festival experience.
Experienced Healers and Teachers
In the healing area experienced therapists, bodyworkers and shamans welcome you any time with whatever is present for you and help you integrate the experiences you make at the festival.
Transformative workshops and practices designed to both ground us and reach peak moments will expand our consciousness towards what is possible and collectively balance our nervous systems.
Food and Drinks
We will offer delicious vegan breakfast, lunch and dinner as well as smoothies for a contribution to expenses. At our Shangri-La Bar you can purchase coffee, cacao and cool drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic).
Tab water will be available for free.
Besides cacao, coffee, smoothies, organic lemonade and tea, a limited number of high quality alcoholic beverages will be served at Shangri-La. Alcohol as almost everything else can be either poison or medicine for you depending on how you use it. Conscious consumption/ microdosing is key…
Please take care of yourself and drink with awareness.
Smoking please only in the Smoker’s Area – respect those that don’t smoke.
Take the B158 (e.g. via B109), enter Leuenberg, turn right onto Gartenstraße and follow the map below.
From Berlin Ostkreuz take the RB25 until Werneuchen (ca. 30min). There you can either take the bus 887 Bad Freienwalde über Falkenberg (5 stops) until Leuenberg Dorf. From there it’s a 5-minute-walk to the venue. Please follow the marked way as shown below.
Please check transport connection beforehand as busses don’t go too regularly.
What to bring
- Your yoga mat/ and or a blanket to sit on (not only for the yoga sessions but also for picknick style breakfast/lunch and dinner at the location.
- Your our own plate, bowle, cutlery and a cup. There will be dishwashing possibilities at the festival site for you.
- Your water bottle to refill, drinking water will be available for free at the festival ca. 50€ to cover the food fee of our vegan kitchen if you are planning to join every meal. If you want to drink ceremonial cacao, coffee, smoothies and lemonade or get massages during the festival plan in some extra money.
- A pocket ashtray if you smoke. Smoking please only in the smokers area. If you want to smoke at the camping please make sure not to bother your nonsmoking neighbors by it and please don’t leave any cigarettes on the meadow.
- Your instrument(s) as there will be several opportunities for jamming
- A tent & a warming sleeping bag (Brandenburg May nights can get fresh…)
- A warm cardigan or pullover (for the same reason)
- Your most glamorous/ funky outfits and costumes!
- Only ECOLOGICAL toiletries (shampoo, shower gel, tooth paste etc. to protect nature and the natural eco cycle in Leuenberg and the Langer See.
- Your perfectly imperfect self. We love US just the way we are!
All tickets include camping in own tent and all workshops and activities.
|Super Early Shangri||149€||Tickets|
Hygiene & Testing
We follow the rules & regulations given to us by the local authorities. We will update the site as soon as we know more about the situation in 2022.
Cancellation & Refund
We are pretty sure that the festival can take place.
If you cancel yourself this is your responsibility and we can’t give refunds. You have however the possibility to resell your ticket and we will change the name for you until July 19th. After July 19th, 0:00 a name change is no longer possible.
If we have to cancel due to unforeseeable higher powers we will postpone to the next possible date. Tickets keep validity.