No products in the cart.
Do you love what we do? Support the Blue Monkey community!
If you are one of the lucky ones that feel abundant and would like to help us keep doing the work we do feel free to support us with the purchase of one or more Supporter Ticket(s).
The ongoing crisis impacted us. Most festival have had to raise their ticket prices due to the skyrocketing costs of energy, building materials, tools, groceries. We had to raise some of the ticket badges a bit, trying to maintain prices affordable for as many as possible.
A part of your support will be used to help repairing our financial losses from last year and the high prices for energy, building material, tools and groceries.
Another part goes to the community. With each Supporter Ticket purchased we will release one discounted Supported Ticket for those who would like to join the gathering but couldn’t afford a Regular Ticket otherwise.
Welcome to Blue Monkey Festival 2023!
Already for the 5th time we gather in the countryside near Berlin for 5 days of conscious dance, celebration and connection. It’s our aim to provide a judgement free space in which you can be just as you are, dance, play and make new friends! Together we dream and co-create our Blue Monkey utopia, a land of love, freedom and playfulness – and really good music (Ecstatic Dance, House, Downbeat, Tribal, Shamanic, Oriental, Indian Fusion).
August, 3rd-7th, 2023
Blue Monkey takes place in Leuenberg near Berlin, a high-vibrational place in nature, just next to a magical forest and a big bathing lake with much space to explore, go for a walk, sunbath and skinny-dip.
Take the B158 (e.g. via B109), enter Leuenberg, turn right onto Gartenstraße and follow the map below.
From Berlin Ostkreuz take the RB25 until Werneuchen (ca. 30min). There you can either take the bus 887 Bad Freienwalde über Falkenberg (5 stops) until Leuenberg Dorf. From there it’s a 5-minute-walk to the venue. Please follow the marked way as shown below.
Please check transport connection beforehand as busses don’t go too regularly.
What to bring
- Your own mattress/ iso mat and warm winter sleeping bag plus blankets if you need them
- Your own tent or camper van if you don’t have a spot in the dormitory
- Warm clothes and a headcover for cold nights
- Your yoga mat/ and or a blanket to sit on (not only for the yoga sessions but also for picknick style breakfast/lunch and dinner at the location.
- Your our own plate, bowle, cutlery and a cup. There will be dishwashing possibilities at the festival site for you.
- Your water bottle to refill, drinking water will be available for free at the festival ca. 50€ to cover the food fee of our vegan kitchen if you are planning to join every meal. If you want to drink ceremonial cacao, coffee, smoothies and lemonade or get massages during the festival plan in some extra money.
- A pocket ashtray if you smoke. Smoking please only in the smokers area. If you want to smoke at the camping please make sure not to bother your nonsmoking neighbors by it and please don’t leave any cigarettes on the meadow.
- Your instrument(s) as there will be several opportunities for jamming
- Your most glamorous/ funky outfits and costumes!
- Only ECOLOGICAL toiletries (shampoo, shower gel, tooth paste etc. to protect nature and the natural eco cycle in Leuenberg and the Langer See.
- Your perfectly imperfect self. We love US just the way we are!
All tickets include camping in own tent or van, all workshops, DJ sets, concerts, morning yoga and camper van/ car fees.
Hygiene & Testing
We follow the rules & regulations given to us by the local authorities. We will update the site as soon as we know more about the situation in 2023.
Cancellation & Refund
If you cancel yourself this is your responsibility and we can’t give refunds.
You have however the possibility to resell your ticket and we will change the name for you until July 28th. After July 28th, 0:00 a name change is no longer possible.
If we have to cancel due to unforeseeable higher powers we will postpone to the next possible date. Tickets keep validity.
There are no reviews yet.